Square Fare (www.getsquarefare.com) is an early-stage company redefining the notion of healthy eating. Utilizing precision nutrition, we help busy professionals not only understand what their ideal diet looks like but we also make it easily accessible via tailored weekly meal plans and daily takeout recommendations. No more sad desk lunches!
Our nutritional philosophy is a carefully crafted and delicious diet based on data analysis – a scientific approach that can be achieved across cuisines and diet requirements. The goal is for our customers to feel energized and their best self as they follow our meal recommendations day after day.
We’re very early-stage and are looking for a full stack software engineer intern to get involved with building our core databases and first algorithms. This program is a great opportunity to get involved with an exciting startup from the ground up and to get exposure to the health / wellness sector.
· Help iterate on our MVP
· Help automate recommendation communications to customers.
· Build machine learning tools to incorporate customer feedback and enable recommendation optimization.
· Probably a lot more! That’s the fun part. It’s ever-changing and we’d love your input on what we should build next.
Our current stack is: Bubble, Airtable, Python, SQL.
· Have a passion for healthy eating and are excited about the goal of helping individuals lead better lives.
· Are a foodie at heart.
· Are a self-starter who gets the job done.
· Pay attention to details.
· Are excited about the Square Fare approach.
· Are looking to work with a very early-stage company and gain entrepreneurial experience
We are looking to re-haul how people take care of themselves. Come join us!
Interested? Email your resume and a short note about why you’d like to get involved to firstname.lastname@example.org.