Square Fare (www.getsquarefare.com) is an early-stage company redefining the notion of healthy eating. Utilizing hyper personalized nutrition, we help busy professionals not only understand what their ideal diet looks like but we also make it easily accessible via tailored weekly meal plans and daily takeout recommendations. Eating healthy is no longer a hard puzzle to crack!
Our nutritional philosophy is a carefully crafted and delicious diet based on data analysis – a scientific approach that can be achieved across cuisines and diet requirements. The goal is for our customers to feel energized and their best self as they follow our meal recommendations day after day.
The underlying technology platform including AI and ML is a key piece of our service because that’s what enables us to truly scale the business while serving customers in a white glove manner. We are looking for a Tech Co-Founder to lead this journey and make it happen both by doing and building the team. If you are a team player who is passionate about experiences that people will use, love and that will hopefully change their lives for the better, then you would fit right in.
· Lead all aspects of the company’s software technology development.
· Build and manage the software engineering and infrastructure teams, own platform selection, technical design, architecture and development methodology and future growth initiatives.
· Be a key participant in the development of the product and technology roadmap and responsible for driving precise, rapid, and quality execution of software engineering.
· Lead strategic planning efforts to identify and prioritize the company’s technical agenda, development initiatives and set timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all products / services.
· Work with senior management to establish governance processes to ensure risks are well-managed.
· Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of client information and the company’s data and servers.
· Provide leadership for a diverse development team.
· Probably a lot more! That’s the fun part. We are learning as we grow and we’d love your input on what we should build next.
· Have an interest in healthy eating and are excited about the goal of helping individuals lead better lives
· Are a foodie at heart
· 5+ years experience in software technology and development
· Experience managing technical teams a plus
· Experienced in agile development and implementation
· AI & ML experience
· Proven growth, product scaling experience
· Ability to recruit, retain, develop and lead a diverse development team
· Are a proven leader and a passionate technology executive, who is well known for disciplined execution at scale, firm and fair leadership of talented teams and quality technology strategic thinking
· A hands-on leader who can roll up their sleeves and invests in the development of individuals and teams
· Have experience building technology for consumer-facing platforms.
· Are a self-starter who gets the job done and pays attention to details.
· Are resourceful, cost-conscious and a team player
· Are excited about the Square Fare approach
We are looking to re-haul how people take care of themselves. Come join us!
Interested? Email your resume and a short note about why you’d like to get involved to firstname.lastname@example.org.