SS&C Eze is seeking an Associate Engagement Specialist to manage our client request portal, Destination Station, in Salesforce. At SS&C Eze, we are passionate about investing in our employees and delighting our clients. This environment has helped us create a community focused on employee interests and well-being, innovation, and skill-building.
Electronic trading is a huge part of our business, and it all runs through Destination Station. In managing our request portal, you will interact externally with buy-side clients and sell-side clients and internally with developers, account managers, project managers, and trading experts to translate business needs into technical solutions that get the most out of our products and our Salesforce CRM. This role also wears several hats – project manager, support representative, Salesforce analyst – all to ensure our buy-side customers can trade quickly and efficiently with our hundreds of sell-side partners.
Day to Day
- Manage SS&C Eze’s Salesforce client request portal, Destination Station
- Build relationships with buy-side and sell-side clients
- Set appropriate project expectations and follow through on deliverables
- Collaborate with developers and account managers to prioritize enhancements driven by data from Salesforce and other systems
- Provide real-time support to external and internal stakeholders as a Destination Station subject matter expert
- Bachelor’s Degree from a related field
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and small projects across multiple clients at the same time
- Strong organization skills and must be detail-oriented
- Consistent positive attitude, even when dealing with difficult situations
- Must be able to manage expectations on deliverables to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to understand key interdependencies and impact of work
- A motivated individual who is proactive about completing tasks and picking up projects
- Existing knowledge or ability to learn complexities of investment trading workflows
It would be great if you also had:
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience working with buy-side and sell-side traders or trading operations roles
From the Manager:
“Our team has embraced the growth mindset by consistently finding ways around roadblocks and technical hurdles. We no longer are satisfied with identifying the problem, but instead ask, “how can we make this better?” This mentality has increased productivity, helped create employee resource groups, and kept our team engaged with clients while working from home. We want an individual who has embraced the growth mindset and can bring new ideas and energy to the team.”
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.