- Provide customers with technical support on how to use products via phone or online chat
- Help R&D team to modify and release user manuals
- Take part in the testing of new products and submit test documents
- Write use case documents
- Contribute to the provision of technical content for marketing materials
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work and communicate effectively with automation engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- Knowledge of Industrial communication technologies.
- Knowledge of network technologies
- Hands-on experience with PLC, HMI, and SCADA systems (preferred, but not necessary)
- Experience in KepServerEx (preferred, but not necessary)
- Technical Background of Industrial EtherNet and Fieldbus (preferred, but not necessary)
SST Automation is a global industrial communications solutions provider. We specialize in industrial communication gateways and software.
SST is committed to the development and delivery of communication products in the fields of industrial, transportation, and building automation. Our products are widely used all over the world in a variety of industries all over the world because of their stability and reliability.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the best industrial communication products on the market and help them reach their goals. Our industrial connectivity products now support HART, EtherNet/IP, CANopen, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET, Modbus, CAN and BACnet etc.
We also provide a variety of embedded communication modules and adapters that satisfy various demands from industrial equipment manufacturers. These modules and adapters help our customers solve the industrial network problem quickly and effectively.
We are a seller of Kepware/PTC.
We invite all curious and hardworking individuals with a passion for learning, aptitude for helping others, and a desire to improve themselves while gaining experience in the industry.
SST Automation provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.