StageBio (www.stagebio.com) is a leading global provider of GLP-compliant clinical research and preclinical necropsy, histology, pathology, image analysis and specimen archiving services for the biopharmaceutical, medical device and contract research industries. In addition to a GLP/GCLP-compliant lab facility in Germany, we operate locations in VA, OH, MA and MD, with continued investment in facility and technology infrastructure planned to meet the demand for high-quality histopathology services. A growing team of 30 board-certified Veterinary Pathologists, as well as over 75 laboratory technicians, are employed in support of our unified international commitment to quality, scientific integrity and client satisfaction.
StageBio is seeking a full-time, qualified Laboratory Assistant to join our growing team at our Mason, Ohio facility.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Individuals will be trained to perform routine tasks like printing cassettes and slides
• Maintain a safe working environment by following all safety and chemical regulations as outlined in StageBio’s SOPs
• Provide support to the Archiving department
• Receive, prepare, and incorporate study materials into archive
• Clean and maintain the lab and archives areas
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Ability to learn multiple tasks within the field of histology
• Ability and willingness to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be capable of understanding StageBio’s SOPs
• Be very detail-oriented with both routine lab tasks and paperwork
• Be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to climb a ladder
StageBio offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes employer sponsored health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, AD&D, and life insurance for employees and dependents. StageBio is an equal opportunity employer.