About the Role:
As the Merchandising and Planning Associate, you will work directly with our Senior Director of Merchandising to plan future lines across a range of products (shirts, pants, jacket, etc). You will be asked to be in the NYC office on a per need basis (likely 2-3x week).
About Your Responsibilities
Merchandising and Planning Associate
- Assist in planning and developing seasonal merchandising strategy
- Manage all sourcing communication and line sheet information
- Oversee sampling and tirella requests across 20-25 mills for multiple product categories
- Optimize sales volume and profitability by identifying profitable products and bestsellers
- Make recommendations for promotional strategies using sales and pricing data
- Assist in merchandising of website based on calendar strategy
About Your Qualifications
● Ideally, you will need a degree from a 4 year collegiate institution.
● Ideally, you will have at least 1 year of related merchandising experience.
● You have a passion for problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
● You are a collaborative person and thrive in a team culture and are willing to “roll-up” your sleeves and help where needed.
● You’re capable of developing a big picture strategy but then working out the minutiae and details to get the plan over the finish line.
● You’re excellent at communicating and collaborating with a wide range of teams and stakeholders; great written and verbal skills.
● Detail and results oriented, comfortable in a start-up environment.
● You have a knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite, and the ability to learn our custom internal systems (Forma, Exenta, etc.).
● You are willing and able to bend and lift heavy objects that can be in excess of 50lbs – including suitcases, racks, shirts, trousers, light furniture, etc. during events, office moves
● You have strong communication skills, internally, externally, and cross functionally.
● You have strong analytical skills.
Stantt is changing the game in men’s apparel. Rather than allowing people to settle for the industry’s standard sizing, we’ve built a new approach from the ground up. With 99 unique sizes and the ability to make and deliver garments in only 7 days, we’ve made it faster and easier than ever for people to get clothes they look and feel great in. We’re currently sold through the best stores across the country, including every Nordstrom in America, and have a thriving e-commerce business. We’re looking for highly motivated, unique thinkers to join us on the journey of setting the new standard in the industry.