In this role, you’ll be promoting the culture, people, and the values of working at Staples to help attract top talent that can support our strategy.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Updating our current career site with new content
- Build a suite of marketing materials including radio ads, print collateral, outdoor boards, LinkedIn stories, etc. to support talent attraction for the different functional areas across Staples
- Craft messaging to be used by recruiters when they reach out to candidates. This would be a series of templates that could be reused by the teams.
The skills you’ll need:
- Experience with social media, digital marketing, content marketing, and design
- An understanding of social etiquette as well as knowledge and experience with popular social media channels and understanding their differences
- You’re a great storyteller and writer, and can create content including concise social messaging, blogs, emails, and visual assets
- You’re curious, resourceful, a self-starter, a creative problem solver, an effective communicator, an organized project manager and a team player