Healthcare costs are one of the biggest problems in the United States today. At Stellar Health, we are building a platform that helps Healthcare Providers (doctors and support staff) improve the quality of care they provide while also reducing their costs. In the end, these improvements make patients healthier.
Stellar Health’s product is actively used by over 100 Medical Groups – and we have proven that it makes a real difference for these practices and their patients. As our impact continues to show measurable results, our book of business is growing and the number of end users is growing in parallel.
It’s an exciting time to join the business: we have a proven product and operating model and are well funded. Our founding team covers a wide range of experience and skills – having built multiple best-in-class technology products in their careers, with deep healthcare knowledge and experience in starting successful companies from the ground up (more about the company at https://stellar.health).
Stellar is based in New York City and we have a tightly-knit team dedicated to building a valuable and fun-to-work for company.
Stellar Health is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Sales & Marketing team. As the Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for helping perform day-to-day B2B marketing activities.
We are looking for an analytical, creative, and passionate individual to join our team and assist in ramping up B2B marketing efforts. Ideal candidates are passionate about healthcare, organized, and can adapt quickly to fast-paced environments.
- Help monitor, track, and nurture marketing qualified leads (e.g., email marketing campaigns, LinkedIn and social media outreach, etc.)
- Schedule marketing meetings and take meeting minutes
- Enter lead information into CRM (once the lead is converted, track each lead in the Sales funnel through the CRM)
- Communicate with the Sales team for go-to-market information on a regular basis
- Assist in B2B marketing campaigns for payors and providers (including, content creation, design, etc.)
- Website edits / changes as requested
- Work on general administrative projects for Sales & Marketing team (e.g., organize shared drive, content QA, etc.)
- Provide ad hoc support for all other marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field preferred
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multitask
- Self-motivated, proactive, and a quick learner
- Experience in healthcare marketing experience preferred, but not required
- 6-month minimum contract preferred, temp-to-hire; Commitment of at least 15-20 hours per week
Please note that this is a part-time and contract role, requiring a minimum of 15 hours per week.