Love the outdoors? Looking for a fun and rewarding summer work opportunities? Join Stepping Stones’ dynamic summer team as a lifeguard at one of our amazing summer camps located in Greater Cincinnati.
Stepping Stones is an impact organization that has been serving individuals with disabilities in Greater Cincinnati since 1963. We operate Summer Day and Summer Overnight Camp programs for children, teens and adults with disabilities at two locations.
No certification? No problem! We will provide the training and the certification at no cost to you! No prior experience necessary.
- Maintaining safety at our outdoor swimming pools
- Maintaining safety at lake and waterfront areas, used for boating and fishing
- Completing all in-person and online training prior to camp
- Passing Lifeguard Certification requirements
- Positive and highly encouraging work environment in a scenic setting
- Paid community service work opportunity
- Evenings and weekends off
- Lifeguard Certification at no cost to employee
- First Aid & CPR Certification at no cost to employee
- Strong swimming skills
- History of excellent attendance and punctuality
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to successfully complete all required background checks
- Availability to work May 27 – August 6, 2021
- Age 18 or above
Compensation: $10.00/hr or more depending on experience.