Storyline Strategies is now accepting Spring 2022 remote Communications and Graphic Design internship applications.
At the intersection of communications and marketing, stands Storyline Strategies — a nimble agency that crafts compelling storylines using the precise lens of public opinion research. We have a proven track record, with global powerhouse clients that include, but aren’t limited to, Fortune 500 companies and Fortune 50 multinationals, technology pioneers, social policy thought-leaders, influential associations and emerging change-makers.
And we’re only getting started.
Our interns will be integral contributors to our growing enterprise. Candidates should have a deep appreciation for the written word, a creative affinity, and a headstrong curiosity. They will be asked to dive into a fast-paced environment in which no two days are the same. In the morning, you may be working on storyboards for a global product launch; after lunch, helping with the research and crafting of an exercise for a session.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Interns at Storyline Strategies have the opportunity to do real work – gaining valuable experience and professional connections along the way. While every day at Storyline Strategies is different, your primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting our media department with the production of visually engaging presentations, infographics, and other deliverables that promote our agency or demonstrate our findings.
- Contributing to the preparation of qual/quant research materials ahead of studies and the analysis of data afterwards, including written and visual components as well as some light video editing, and tech support if applicable.
The safety and health of our team is paramount. Given the COVID-19 circumstances, our team is exclusively hiring remote interns at this time. It is our expectation that the internship will be virtual for the duration of the term, which is slated to last approximately from early January to mid/late May (with some flexibility.)
Our headquarters are located in Washington D.C., with a second office in San Francisco. The remote nature of this program allows for flexibility in your location, but interns will be expected to be available during at least part of a standard ET business day.
You’re a college student, a recent graduate, or a young professional with a keen interest in learning about the world of communications consulting. You have strong communication skills (given that this is a remote internship, this is top priority) as well as an unquenchable sense of curiosity, a passion for details, and a love of language. A team player, your work ethic is matched by a willingness to tackle any challenge and contribute to any project. We are looking for candidates who are able to commit to 20-25 hours a week.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere) or comparable professional software (intermediate or working knowledge of the Suite at minimum)
- Background, experience, or relevant coursework in graphic design, video editing/production, visual media, marketing, advertising, public comms, and/or market research
- Proficiency or expertise in hosting video conferencing using Zoom, Google Meet, etc… (troubleshooting technical issues, using all features, etc…)
- Web design/coding/programming
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this paid internship, please send your resume, cover letter, availability, one recent, original writing sample (1-2 pages) and a design/creative portfolio to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!