I am looking to bring on one or two interns this summer to help me expand my digital platform, StrategyU. I am flexible with the scope of work but would love help on:
- Digital marketing
- YouTube video editing
- Research for essays and videos
- Writing copy for landing pages and e-mails
- Partnership opportunities
- Developing new products
- Digital Advertising
I am based in Taipei, Taiwan and have worked remotely for four years but work early US time most days. We will find weekly touch points where we can have live Zooms but most of the work can be done at your own schedule.
I want to find an intern that is self-motivated, enthusiastic, wants to eventually work for themselves or a startup, or might want to work in strategy consulting. The scope of work can be very flexible and if there is interest and successful work over the summer, I am open to considering someone for a longer-term role. There is also potential for a higher wage if you help generate increased revenues.
Benefits to you:
- Coaching and mentorship from former strategy consultant
- Flexible hours, asynchronous work (you decide when you do your best work)
- Exposure to someone working in the creator economy
- I will support successful interns in any future endeavors
- Experience working remotely for a global business