Streak is looking for a creative and empathetic person to join our Customer team. It’s our team’s goal to delight, educate, and help our users utilize Streak to its full potential.
You will become a product expert in Streak and the ultimate source-of-truth for our users. You will help new users get started with Streak and also answer inbound best practice (‘how to’) questions via chat and video calls. Beyond working directly with users, you will be encouraged to identify and pursue projects that improve the customer experience in meaningful ways like creating documentation, testing new features – and all of the projects we haven’t thought of yet.
After onboarding, you’ll join our high volume team (50 chats and/or 6 video meetings per day) explaining complex topics and creating solutions.
What you’ll achieve:
- Become an expert at using Streak and understand common workflows for CRMs
- Delight our users in every step of their journey with Streak both on screen share and over chat or email
- Liaison and work cross-functionally with the Product, Engineering, and Sales teams to advocate for our customers
- Analyze our interactions with customers to help us become more efficient and delightful
- A genuine passion for making people feel understood and helping them move forward
- Strong, confident, and clear written and verbal communication
- Enjoy learning and diving deep into the details on new topics
- Interest in the customer experience. This position is a perfect way to craft and hone your skills in delighting customers. You want to grow in this dimension and become an expert in helping users achieve their goals
- Have empathy for everyone. You will need to empathize with users who might have less tech experience as well as empathize with the engineering team who may not have enough information to solve a problem
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Have experience in a customer-facing role
It’d be nice if you have:
- PST, EST, or GMT work schedule 8am-5pm
- Experience and proficiency with Streak, G Suite, Intercom, Zendesk, Front, GitHub, Zapier, or APIs more generally
- Have worked with end users helping to improve their experience with online software