- Are you in an undergraduate or graduate statistics, applied mathematics, applied economics or similar applied sciences
- Will you graduate in winter 2021 or spring 2022?
- Does data analytics and solving real-world problems fascinate you
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you should consider an internship with Summit Consulting.
Summit Consulting, LLC provides state-of-the-art data analytics to support public policy
decision-making and litigation. To do this work, we hire curious and collaborative people and
empower them to do extraordinary things.
We have an open, diverse, non-hierarchical culture. Our goal is to trust and learn from one another.
Our summer analysts work alongside our statisticians, economists, and econometricians, solving real-world client problems while getting paid as a full-time staff members.
Apply to our program if you:
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or above
- Plan to complete your undergraduate degree in a field such as economics, statistics, applied mathematics or similar applied science programs.
- Uses, or have an interest in using, R, Stata, Python or SAS to analyze data
- Uses, or have an interest in using VBA and macros
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Can ably assist our consultants with report writing and PowerPoint presentations
- Love working closely with others in a team environment
- Are a U.S. citizen (our work with Federal clients limits our hiring to U.S. citizens only)
We offer a collaborative and rewarding work environment where we value your input, experience and professional development. We do our best to match your education and talents to the work, and each summer analyst receives mentoring from a sponsor who is dedicated to helping you have a rewarding 2summer. Our Summer internship is fully remote.