We are seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join our growing offices and provide excellent financial analysis overseeing the financial department and ensuring the company delivers the highest level of financial service possible. Supervises agents, trains, coaches, and mentors employees.
The Financial Analyst will:
– Analyze company financial statements and commodity prices, sales, costs, expenses, and tax rates to determine a company’s value.
– Employ statistical software and spreadsheets to study financial information.
– Determine the value of securities.
– Analyze all factors in the industry that influence the price of the companies’ stocks.
– Analyze how new regulations, policies, and political and economic trends may impact investments.
– Evaluate the risk in portfolio decisions, project potential losses, and determine how to limit potential losses and volatility using diversification and other investment decisions
– Devise investment strategies.
– Perform budget, cost, and credit analysis…