Sunovion & Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma America virtual Internship Program
Our virtual internship program offers college and university students an amazing opportunity to gain hands on experience within the pharmaceutical industry. This program allows students to work closely with business leaders while obtaining key industry insights. Interns will be responsible for completing both individual and group projects. Additionally, interns will participate in team building workshops and professional led seminars which will contribute to their career and professional development. We are seeking talented individuals within multiple areas across the organization.
Sunovion is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the innovative application of science and medicine to help people with serious medical conditions. Sunovion’s spirit of innovation is driven by the conviction that scientific excellence paired with meaningful advocacy and relevant education can improve lives. The Company has charted new paths to life-transforming treatments that reflect ongoing investments in research and development and an unwavering commitment to support people with psychiatric, neurological, and respiratory conditions.
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma America (SDPA) supports certain affiliates of Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Group by providing professional shared services expertise to achieve greater efficiencies and enable discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative treatments to help patients.
- Position will begin on Monday May 31, 2021.
- Position is full-time Monday through Friday – up to 40 hours per week.
- Candidates should be available to commit to 8 weeks minimum.
Commercial Analytics & Data Innovations Internship Description:
- Assist in designing, visualizing, and developing the user dashboards for the field reps for co-promotion reporting and assisting with the broader development of the overall commercial reporting design and optimization.
- Assist in user testing based on the requirements and generating documentation for the dashboards.
- Utilize SQL and data mining skills to assist in developing the backend tables while using Tableau in the design of the front-end.
- Opportunity to design, develop, and implement complete reporting solutions from concept through requirements and implementation.
- Candidates will be able to learn and demonstrate project management, communication, database building and tableau visualization skills.
- Ability to visualize the data, making data more insightful for field and other home office business users.
- Demonstrate analytical thought process and acumen.
- Undergraduate having completed their Sophomore year.
- Business Analytics, Computer Science, or Information Technology-related degree.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Abide by corporate policies, work in professional environment, and meet deadlines
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SQL and Tableau.