Since 1996, Surgical Information Systems (“SIS”) has been dedicated to providing surgical care providers with the solutions and services they need to deliver improved operational, financial, and clinical outcomes.
Focused exclusively on perioperative IT, the SIS award-winning product suite is built specifically for the perioperative environment and includes hospital and ASC-focused solutions covering perioperative Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS), ASC business management, and business intelligence and analytics solutions. Services include revenue cycle management to complement SIS’s software solutions.
SIS is a 2021 Top Workplaces USA Award winner, chosen based solely on employee feedback gathered through an employee engagement survey issued by Energage.
For more information, visit SISFirst.com.
Black Book Research Rankings – “Top Technology Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers” February 2020, “Top Technology Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers” April 2019, “Top Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers” April 2018, “Top Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Health Records Vendors” April 2017, & “Top Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Vendors Comparative Performance Result Set of Top EHR Vendors,” May 2016.
SIS, the SIS logo, and Surgical Information Systems are trademarks of Surgical Information Systems, LLC. AmkaiSolutions, AmkaiCharts, AmkaiOffice, and AmkaiAnalytics are trademarks of Amkai LLC. AdvantX, Vision, and SurgiSource are trademarks of SourceMedical Solutions, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owner.
This position is responsible for assisting the Client Base by providing technical support on the solution via telephone and email. This position requires managing a variety of assignments throughout the life-cycle of a client’s engagement with the Company including assisting on implementations, go-lives, post go-live, and after-hours technical support. Must be able to diagnose and communicate to clients about requirements and deliverables for successful issue resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage client questions and concerns through a ticketing system from creation to completion.
- Follow established policies and procedures to assist clients most effectively.
- Provide clear and concise communications, both verbally and written, to clients.
- Effectively diagnose and troubleshoot cases by searching for solutions and providing education as well as issue resolution.
- Set realistic expectations with clients on timeline and budget for issue resolution.
- Identify possible issues with systems and present opportunities for the solutions to be improved or for the services for billable work.
- Assist in the creation of Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs) for Support team.
- Maintain detailed records on client work including communication transactions, problems, remedial actions taken, and issue resolution.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve issues or to provide technical assistance and support to a group of remotely based clients.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of computers and electronics in order to understand how to diagnose and assess software solutions.
- Knowledge of customer service in order to best serve clients with a primary objective of ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Skill in active listening in order to accurately diagnose client issues.
- Skill in time management in order to effectively manage more than one ongoing project.
- Skill in instructing in order to teach others how to do things.
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral, written, and typed mediums.
- Ability to reason deductively by applying general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Ability to speak clearly and to understand speech in order to assist clients over the phone.
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or likely to go wrong in order to anticipate problems.
- Experience with medical billing, coding, A/R and/or collections is a plus
- Bachelors Degree Required
Surgical Information Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V/SO are encouraged to apply.
At this time we are unable to sponsor H1B candidates