Since 1996, Surgical Information Systems (“SIS”) has been dedicated to providing surgical care providers with the solutions and services they need to deliver improved operational, financial, and clinical outcomes.
Focused exclusively on perioperative IT, the SIS award-winning product suite is built specifically for the perioperative environment and includes hospital and ASC-focused solutions covering perioperative Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS), ASC business management, and business intelligence and analytics solutions. Services include revenue cycle management to complement SIS’s software solutions.
SIS is a 2021 Top Workplaces USA Award winner, chosen based solely on employee feedback gathered through an employee engagement survey issued by Energage.
For more information, visit SISFirst.com.
Black Book Research Rankings – “Top Technology Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers” February 2020, “Top Technology Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers” April 2019, “Top Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers” April 2018, “Top Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Health Records Vendors” April 2017, & “Top Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Vendors Comparative Performance Result Set of Top EHR Vendors,” May 2016.
SIS, the SIS logo, and Surgical Information Systems are trademarks of Surgical Information Systems, LLC. AmkaiSolutions, AmkaiCharts, AmkaiOffice, and AmkaiAnalytics are trademarks of Amkai LLC. AdvantX, Vision, and SurgiSource are trademarks of SourceMedical Solutions, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owner.
The Development Support Analyst will work with both the Development and Support Teams to assist with issue resolution. This role will use HL7, C#, and SQL technologies. The Development Support Analyst will work on multiple assignments simultaneously, from general communication to complex technical issues. In this role, one must be able to effectively diagnosis and communicate to clients the requirements and deliverables needed for successful technical issue resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle client questions and concerns from creation to completion
- Follow established policies and procedures to assist clients most effectively
- Provide clear and concise communications, both verbally and written, to clients
- Effectively diagnose and troubleshoot cases by searching for solutions and providing issue resolution
- Support current software solutions.
- Use object-oriented programming concepts to develop the SIS Software solution.
- Work together with product management in order to understand client requests and program specifications.
- Focus on operational efficiency and improving clinical and financial outcomes for the surgical suite of hospitals.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience with HL7, SQL, C#, PowerBuilder, Bomgar, Azure DevOps, or GIT.
- 3+ years of relevant client support experience and/or development support experience
- Use Object-oriented programming concepts to modify, develop, write and implement fixes and enhancements to the SIS Software Solution.
- Participate in the testing process through code reviews, analysis, and unit testing.
- Skill in complex problem solving in order to identify bugs and provide solutions.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as collaborative in order to achieve departmental goals.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high stress development environment.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization in both verbal and written formats.
- Skill in active listening in order to accurately diagnose client issues
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral, written, and typed mediums
- Must have a minimum of 40 mbps internet download speed to run SIS software and systems effectively.
We believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
At this time we are unable to sponsor H1B candidates