Susie Lee for Congress seeks Finance interns to join our competitive Winter Internship Program. Nevada’s Third Congressional District is one of the top ten frontline races of the 2022 cycle. We are looking for hardworking, passionate, interns to be an integral part of our Finance team as we fight to keep this district blue. This internship is currently remote, though there will be in-person opportunities for interns based in Las Vegas.
- Conducting donor research
- Checking phone numbers and scheduling calls for the Congresswoman
- Helping create Finance events through event outreach, logistics, and staffing campaign events (if intern is based in the Las Vegas area)
- Assisting in other projects as needed
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under deadlines
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Strong Excel, database, and online researching skills
- Organized, hard-working, and a team player
- An interest in Democratic campaigns
Internships are full or part-time, with a minimum of 10 hours per week for part-time interns. The position is unpaid, but we are happy to submit any necessary paperwork for course credit and recommendations for future employment.
Interested candidates should send an email expressing interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Susie Lee for Congress Internship” in the subject line. The deadline to apply is December 15th. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.