SEG provides total engineering and architectural design solutions to an enviable list of the top state/national retail, restaurant, commercial clients. We are growing and offer great career opportunities. Our total compensation package is very competitive; our benefits and retirement programs are comprehensive and our paid time off is very generous.
Our work culture is relaxed and casual – focused on employee development and advancement. We are a stable and successful firm driven by talented and passionate professionals and led by strong and sound leadership.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or appropriate discipline.
· Licensure: Registered or ability to register as an EIT within 6 months of hiring
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Land Development design of Commercial/Residential/Retail and/or Public Works in site planning and development.
· Proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Vehicle Tracking software
· Build plan sets and other construction documents using AutoCAD/Civil 3D
· Assist with design drawings, specifications, reports, and other project deliverables while working with the engineering team and other disciplines within the project team
· Makes technical assumptions, thinks independently to complete assigned work, and draws engineering conclusions
· Provide design inputs and reviews of other engineer’s projects.
· Participate as a team member, contributing ideas and possible solutions, and leading on issues where appropriate.
· Knowledge of and the ability to apply jurisdictional requirements in preparation of Grading & Drainage, Paving, Water, Sewer and Storm Water Management Plans
· Experience in cost estimating, earthwork volume calculations using surface modelling, soil erosion and sedimentation control methods and preparation of drainage, water, and sewer reports with related calculations.
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Self-starter who can work independently and with a team
We Offer you in Return:
· A competitive compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility
· Relocation expenses negotiable
· 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan
· Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision
· Wellness program including daily snacks and gym membership subsidies