About the opportunity
SWCA is seeking a Human Resources Intern to support our talent acquisition and learning and development teams. You will assist with a variety of projects, including internal marketing advertising for upcoming training and recruiting initiatives and helping to create engaging content on our internal web-based collaborative platform. SWCA offers an enthusiastic, supportive, and casual work environment with flexible schedules. If you share in the passion in delivering the highest customer service, then this could be an excellent fit for you! This position is available to sit remote in any location within the United States.
What you will accomplish
- Support the Talent Acquisition and Development team with organizational strategy, projects, communications and compliance.
- Support maintenance of the Learning and Development and Talent Acquisition pages of company intranet site
- Author internal communications supporting learning and development initiatives
- Support Talent team in documenting standard operating procedures
- Track weekly communications, schedule training sessions across multiple time-zones, update internal intranet program pages.
- Review vendor training content, making recommendations for content selection and implementation
- Assist in creating internal training marketing plans
- Assist in clarifying and communicating SWCA’s Employee Value Proposition to candidates via our external corporate career website and miscellaneous marketing collateral
- Refresh job descriptions in a more concise, clear, and compelling fashion
- Develop interview guides and materials to support the Talent Acquisition team
Experience and qualifications for success
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program having a junior classification or higher, with an emphasis in Human Resources, Marketing, Educational Psychology, Educational Technology, Instructional Design or other related field.
- Recent graduates will also be considered with a graduation date within 12 months of May 2021.
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Prior experience meeting deadlines.
- Proactive communication with peers and leaders.
- Graphic design experience.
- Please ensure you submit a Cover Letter with your application for full consideration.
- Applications with be accepted until May 13th at 5PM PST.
- Interviews will be conducted the week of May 17th.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE – women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.