Digital Marketing and Video Creation
Our Summer 2020 Internship program is a very unique opportunity for student(s) looking to apply and grow their skills in Graphic Design and Marketing and video production. College Scoops has just launched a podcast series and released College Experience videos. The main opportunities for our Graphic Design Internship include assisting the founder and marketing team with the design and editing of a variety of digital marketing materials for our website, products and services. The candidate must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, iMovie, and Garageband. Canva and InDesign a plus. The candidate will assist with the editing and uploading of photos for our website, editing and production of podcasts and videos and content creation.
- Assist with content development and outreach
- Work with the Founder to design and edit a variety of digital marketing materials for our website, products and services
- Edit photography in Adobe Photoshop and upload to WordPress website
- Assist with editing podcasts in Garageband.
- Create videos for website and YouTube channel
- Craft engaging headlines across verticals and copy for on-site content and social media platforms
- Assist with the content creation for college guides and eBooks.
- Execute content plans; create content across verticals
o Superb analytical, writing, and editing skills with rigorous attention to detail
o Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, iMovie, and Garageband. Canva and InDesign a plus.
o Previous editorial and social media experience (school newspaper, brand influencer, photography)
o Experience crafting social media plans for a publisher, brand, or for your own platforms
o Passionate about storytelling through multiple social media platforms
o Ability to work independently and complete tasks and projects without close supervision and on deadline.
o A self-starter and go-getter attitude with an upbeat and positive presence.
o Working at a start-up requires the ability to be adaptable, energetic, and detail-oriented.