Volant Securities, a technology-driven clearing and executing broker dealer, is looking for an immediate hire for C# .NET web developer to join its small but growing team. This is an opportunity to work for a fintech start-up and to be an integral part of growing a broker-dealer from the ground up. As a small, hardworking team, we pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial culture and cross team collaboration.
- Develop, enhance, modify, and support the customer-facing web portal of the company.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Confirm application meets specifications through objective review process.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, log issues and recommend solutions to identified issues.
- Helps maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a .NET Developer. Strong understanding of web technologies, API consumption/development, database development, and cloud-based architecture.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of software development in developing web applications and client/server applications. Hands on experience with ASP.NET Core, .NET, or equivalent .NET solution frameworks. Expert level experience with C#. Experience with backend software design using SQL Server.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with front end technologies such as Angular or React. Experience Angular 8 a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud technologies such as Azure App Service, Key Vault, Azure B2C, and general cloud-based deployment of web applications.
- Practical knowledge with Azure DevOps, Azure Pipeline, CI/CD.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- Certifications in Azure highly desirable.
Financial services industry experience a plus but not required.
*Must be authorized to work in the United States
Recruiter Name: Victoria Kwiatkowski
Phone: 9646) 804 – 7960