GSW Advertising turns against the premise of doing the “same old.” Our culture is focused on collaborative, meaningful advertising and day-to-day interpersonal interaction. We value the diverse backgrounds of our team members, and everyone has the opportunity to provide input and be heard. GSW is comprised of creative, motivated individuals who are all here for a reason. We welcome those who strive to work above and beyond their role, who voice their opinion and who are engaged in all aspects of the agency.
At GSW, “speak people” is part of our every day. Our employees are inventing ways to go further, faster, thus giving purpose to liberating ideas within healthcare advertising.
GSW is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
As a Junior QA Analyst within the Creative Technology department, you will work closely with the development, project management, and creative team. You will be responsible for conducting testing activities that ensure all software related applications meet the defined quality standards.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Test products across teams and communicate status to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Work with distributed teams to track, manage, and escalate product and technical issues
- Participate in planning test strategy and advocating better testing practices across GSW
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while keeping an eye on project deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to user logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the IT systems
- Ability to think abstract and work with minimal supervision
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a Bachelors degree. Computer Science Degree Preferred, or comparable experience
- You have 6 months-1 year experience, no previous advertising skills are required
- You know how to prioritize, triage, coordinate across teams, and Communicate (written & verbal) to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You are experienced with multiple platform testing, exploratory testing, and have good knowledge of relevant testing tools
- You always strive to improve yourself
- You preferably have an understanding of ad technologies.
- You understand the general lifecycle of Software Development
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)