TAG Collective is seeking energetic, passionate, innovative and self-driven New Business Development Intern to join our remote New York City based team. This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual to grow with our organization and develop into a senior sales role with tremendous upside. The ideal candidate will be an amazing communicator with a desire to make our customer’s lives amazing through our service offerings. We are offering an aggressive compensation structure that will allow the right candidate to grow exponentially with us.
TAG Collective is a new kind of creative media agency that offers effectively curated and integrated branding, communications, digital services, and more. We power brands that change the world and love big ideas as well as the passion that drives them. Built for the new era of media, we dream, create, and deliver purposeful campaigns, and empower brands through our StoryScaling™ approach.
Responsibilities for the New Business Development Intern include:
· Learning to identify leads and opportunities to fill the company’s new business funnel
· Learning communications and qualifying techniques
· Cultivating and developing relationships that lead to successful acquisition of new business for the organization
· Aide in the development of strategies that help our overall new business acquisition rate
· Connect with customer in an open and informative way that supports both organization’s growth objectives
· Driving conversations and conversations
· Understanding you are selling each customer a solution customized for them
· You must be able to think on your feet – we want you to be able to fit our solutions for any customer’s unique situation
· Pursuing A Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Business Management or related fields (preferred but not required)
· Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize activities and take initiative
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Proven self-starter with desire to further knowledge across our industries on both the client-relation and business sides
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite and current/emerging social media platforms preferred but will be taught
· Comfortable working in a flexible environment, however, still exemplifies a “work hard, play hard” mentality
· Must have a great attitude! We believe that the right attitude is what really elevates brands
· Seeking a candidate looking for international experience with clients across the world, and the ability to bring contrasting viewpoints to our clients’ campaigns and drive innovation
For further information on TAG Collective please visit: https://tagcollective.com.