Are you interested in learning how a Sports Entertainment, Hospitality and Lifestyle Marketing company operates on a day-to-day basis? We are looking for a Strategic Marketing and Partnerships intern, whose focus will be on Marketing, Event Planning and Strategic Partnerships in the world of Sports. This opportunity will be a challenging yet rewarding internship geared toward a high-achiever who wants to learn new skills, work with great people, and contribute in a major way to the success of a rapidly growing, exciting business.
We are looking for someone who has already had a minimum of one internship.
Sharp, on the ball, organized, problem solver who thinks outside of the box.
Must be detail oriented and hungry to learn.
Must be open to being mentored in all aspects of business.
Must have basic knowledge of the Sport Industry.
* Provide administrative assistance to the Director of Strategic Partnerships and Director of Athlete Relations
• Event marketing, sales, and outreach
• Athlete Brand Partnership marketing, sales and outreach
• Assist in Database Management
• Assist in Market Research
• Operate social media channels for the company
• Interested in current events and knowledgeable in sports, entertainment and events
* Ability to follow through to completion on all projects with minimal supervision
• Proactive work ethic, a genuine interest in professional growth, and a positive, ”can-do” attitude
• Great written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Good time management, organizational, and multitasking skills
• Computer Savvy and solid knowledge of PC or MAC, and Microsoft Office applications
• A personable, energetic, charismatic and a fun attitude — willing to learn and grow with the company
• Self motivated
• Available 3-5 days per week
*Note: This internship should be for college credit.* (Based upon university’s internship requirements)