Are you someone who is passionate, motivated, and driven to make a difference?
If this is you, consider applying for our Marketing Internship for Spring 2024. Our twelve-week program is open to undergraduate students desiring to use their strengths and talents to help design, build, and roll out a robust digital marketing campaign for one of the fastest-growing web applications. Successful candidates must be willing to work 4 hours a week and will be paid on an hourly basis.
The Marketing Intern will assist with Social Media Marketing and related marketing activities. These activities will include the creation of a social media campaign consistent with our brand, social media content scheduling, creation and development of social media content, and analysis and reporting on engagement. The Intern will also assist in reviewing and auditing our online presence as well as those of our competitors and will make recommendations on potential strategies to explore.
- In-process of a bachelor’s or other advanced degree
- Creative mind and willing to think “outside of the box”
- Highly organized and project management oriented
- Excellent written English skills
- Ability to work independently with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with social media required and knowledge and experience with photography, videography, graphic design, search engine optimization (SEO) preferred.