Tanaq Support Services (TSS) delivers professional, scientific, and technical services and information technology (IT) solutions to federal agencies in health, technology, and other government services.
TSS is a subsidiary of the St. George Tanaq Corporation, an Alaskan Native Corporation (ANC) committed to serving Federal customers while also giving back to the Tanaq native community and shareholders.
We are seeking a Public Health Analyst I to assist with CDC’s COVID-19 vaccine communications efforts. The role will be responsible to provide scientific program consultation and to develop, implement, and evaluate program operations and strategies.
*This position is contingent upon contact award*
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the assigned public health program(s).
- Develop and/or implement standards and recommendations.
- Gather data and coordinate with others to develop program guidelines, goals, plans, and strategies.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative methods and strategies for planning, evaluating, and documenting program activities.
- Perform technical assistance with partners
- Perform research and scientific literature searches
- Support clearance and mailbox triage from receipt to finalization.
- Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize assignments, while remaining flexible to changing priorities and new initiatives.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain a government clearance.
- Ability to periodically work after hours and/or on the weekend. May be required to do rotations for on-call during weekends and evenings, as well as holidays, and to rotate through different shifts to fulfill a 24-hour, 7-day week schedule.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years related experience.
- Previous CDC and or public health experience highly desirable.
- Previous experience in an emergency response setting highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Public Health or Business
- Master’s degree in public health, social science, or health services research desirable
Our Promise: We strive to deeply understand and analyze our clients’ vision, needs, and requirements so we may provide alternative solutions, empowering them to choose the best solution. We aim to achieve excellence by delivering on our commitments to our clients, employees, and partners.
Tanaq Support Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Our policies provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.