Sr. Project Coordinator
Fully Remote • Atlanta, GA • Tanaq Support Services (TSS)
Tanaq Support Services (TSS) delivers professional, scientific, and technical services and information technology (IT) solutions to federal agencies in health, technology, and other government services. TSS is a subsidiary of the St. George Tanaq Corporation, an Alaskan Native Corporation (ANC) committed to serving Federal customers while also giving back to the Tanaq native community and shareholders.
About the Role
We are seeking a Sr. Project Coordinator to provide administrative and operational support to TSS Program Managers who oversee federal contracts, including many with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Assignments are deadline driven so the ability to set priorities, own projects from start to finish, handle multiple projects simultaneously, demonstrate time management, and provide a consistent high level of quality and accuracy in a fast-paced, high-volume environment is essential. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and be tech-savvy, well-organized, resourceful, and adaptable to take on the changes of a dynamic work environment.
- Support the Program Managers with administrative and operational activities.
- Coordinate, plan, and help facilitate meetings (e.g., draft agendas, capture minutes, and slide templates).
- Troubleshoot and tackle various operational issues (new hires, customers, current staff) utilizing a proactive approach.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and/or reports to track status of assignments and activities.
- Regularly update Program Managers and other stakeholders of status of assigned activities and communicate any issues that may arise.
- Assist with collection and preparation of reports and submit them to clients.
- Identify and improve internal tools and processes.
- Support internal Human Resources efforts, including recruiting, scheduling, new hire onboarding, client site in-processing, property tracking, and departing employee offboarding processes.
- Enable communications flows within and outside the organization.
- Liaise with client staff as requested by Program Managers.
- Assist with the preparation and review of documents and proposals and prepare high-quality professional deliverables (both pdf and hard copy, as needed).
- May support preparation of graphics (charts, photos, text-box inserts) for deliverables and proposals.
- Other tasks and activities as assigned.
Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong technical and persuasive writing, editing, proofreading skills desired.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and ability to plan and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze solutions and work independently to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to handle multiple, simultaneous assignments at various stages of development and meet tight deadlines, providing a consistently high level of quality and accuracy.
- Professional demeanor with a positive, flexible, solution-seeking attitude and personal responsibility.
- Self-driven individual with ability to self-manage, take direction, and proactively run with projects, and escalate when needed.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools: Word, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, etc. Ability to use Excel to manage data and produce reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Collaborative and open style with a constructive and positive attitude.
- Prior experience working in the federal contracting arena, especially with CDC, preferred.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, English, Communications, Political Science or a relevant field.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. May need to lift 25 pounds regularly.
Who We Are
Tanaq Support Services strives to deeply understand and analyze our clients’ vision, needs, and requirements so we may provide alternative solutions, empowering them to choose the best resolution. We aim to achieve excellence by delivering on our commitments to our clients, employees, and partners.
TSS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and participates in E-Verify. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Our policies provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state, or local laws. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contact us for assistance.
To view more job opportunities with us and apply, please visit https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/a4712c9f-f074-40e8-9a14-bee06660bd81/Tanaq-Support-Services-LLC