Working at Tech Talent South isn’t just about tech, it’s centered around developing incredible things for some of the nation’s most impressive companies. From Fortune 500 to high-growth startups, we help organizations realize and execute on their goals. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
As a Data Analyst Intern, you will partner with an all-star team to disrupt the tech talent staffing industry. You will have the opportunity to extract, integrate, and work on critical data to build out data pipelines, support real client-facing projects, gain insight into the world of technical consulting, and learn from a cross-functional team of experts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support our centralized data function, working through changes to our reporting infrastructure to achieve our broader data strategy goals.
- Gather, organize, and report on mission-critical talent asset data.
- Communicate key insights and recommendations to cross-functional executive leaders across the organization and speak about technology in the language of business.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to understand business analytics needs.
- Support larger data projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Measure client activity and draw data-driven insights for our B2B sales team.
- Currently enrolled in (or recently graduated from) an undergraduate or graduate Data Science, Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related degree program.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with data entry, management, manipulation, and visualization.
- Experience working hands-on with data projects.
- Self-motivated, problem-solving, results-driven, “can-do” attitude with a willingness to try new things and grow.
- The ability to be highly flexible in adapting to the needs of the team and organization.
- Nice to have: Experience using Hubspot Admin or similar CRM.
- Nice to have: The ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical parts of the business.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. We want to help you develop – it’s at the core of who we are. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and you believe you can make a strong contribution to the success of the team.
- Must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States
- Based in Charlotte, NC or willing to work remotely.
Tech Talent South is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.