Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity. The future is what you make it.
Working at Tech Talent South isn’t just about tech, it’s centered around developing incredible things for some of the nation’s most impressive companies. From Fortune 500 to high-growth startups, we help organizations realize and execute on their goals. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
As a Marketing Intern, you will partner with an all-star team to disrupt the tech talent staffing industry. You will have the opportunity to work on real client-facing projects, design and develop marketing content for our corporate sales team, gain insight into the world of technical consulting, and learn from a cross-functional team of experts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support our marketing team by creating mission-critical client-facing talent assets.
- Provide our corporate sales team with top-notch marketing content to drive B2B growth.
- Measure client activity and draw data-driven insights for our B2B sales team.
- Design advertisements for paid search and social media campaigns.
- Create content that demonstrates thought-leadership in tech, staffing, and consulting.
- Currently enrolled in (or recently graduated from) an undergraduate or graduate Marketing, Business, Analytics, Digital Media, Design, or related degree program.
- Experience with graphic design, creative writing, and content creation (or related coursework).
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and a real knack for organization.
- Self-motivated, problem-solving, results-driven, “can-do” attitude with a willingness to try new things and grow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Nice-to-have: experience with Canva, Google Drive, Hubspot, Airtable, Typeform, paid search and social media marketing, data analytics, and HTML.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. We want to help you develop – it’s at the core of who we are. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and you believe you can make a strong contribution to the success of the team.
- Must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States
- Based in Charlotte, NC, or willing to work remotely.
Tech Talent South is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.