TBR is seeking a Research Analyst Intern for the 2021-2022 school year. This entry-level position is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in an office or remote setting and take on increasing levels of responsibility. There is potential for the internship to continue through summer 2022 and/or to transition to a full-time position upon graduation. Hours will total approximately 12 to 20 per week, depending on candidate availability.
The Research Analyst Intern with a data focus will be responsible for quantitative research and analysis of the ICT industry. This position will involve working closely with TBR’s industry-leading analytical teams to contribute to company and market financial model updates. Interns will leverage modeling and forecasting skills to build new company models, update existing company models and consolidate existing models to build market summary models with segment and forecasting modules as well as provide written analytical support for the modeling.
Ideal candidates will be in a data- and analytics-focused program in school, have strong Excel skills, and have an interest in data modeling and forecasting.
- Commitment to quality
- Persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and a desire to improve skills and achieve goals
- Ability to discern and analyze the critical elements of large sets of information
- Ability to communicate analysis to clients in verbal, written and/or Excel formats
- Ability to understand business implications with a grasp of market economics/dynamics to deliver predictions and analyses
- Works well in a team structure, and is willing to learn from those around you as well as share experiences
- Desire to be challenged
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as experience developing effective executive reports and presentations
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint