Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Hello, We’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent…make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
The Business Development Executive’s main objectives are to foster relationships with potential clients and help the sales team exceed revenue targets by creating sales meetings and opportunities. The BDE is often the first point of contact our clients have and will be the first experience the customer has with TA. Using a consultative approach, the Business Development Executive is to uncover customer needs, introduce TA’s solutions and connect prospective customers with the appropriate Client Strategy Director.
How You’ll Contribute…
- Respond, engage, and qualify leads and inquiries
- Exceed daily client engagement goals through phone, email, and social media touches.
- Prospect and find new contacts and accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around TA offerings
- Collaborate with team members and customer to move deals through the sales process
- Establish effective outreach cadences and cold calling tactics/strategies
- Communicate with customers and coordinate calendars
- Work closely with the Director of Client Strategy to lead sales calls and pass off opportunities.
What You Bring…
Our ideal candidate has at least one year of professional sales experience, but lots of experience in thinking on his/her feet. We’re looking for someone who’s hungry to learn and can do so quickly, while also bringing new ideas and creativity to the team. Bonus points if you’re technical enough to already know your way around Salesforce, Salesloft, or another CRM platform!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A confident and determined outlook
- Resilience – the ability to cope with rejection
- Competitive mentality
- Being coachable is a must
Why You Want Us…
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.