Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Hello, We’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent…make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
The Client Operations Coordinator will work closely with the Client Success and Operations teams, owning the behind-the-scenes, administrative tasks while their team counterparts focus on building the client relationships. The core mission of the Client Operations Coordinator is to set up lead generation programs and deliver leads to our clients. Client Operations Coordinators will be expected to handle all facets of lead delivery including API setup, portal management, digital lead files and troubleshooting in a timely manner that creates a “customer first” experience for clients. This role requires someone who is efficient yet thorough, and can manage a large pipeline of programs and tasks at once.
How You’ll Contribute…
- Deliver leads to clients via CSV files, API or uploading lead files into 3rd party platforms
- Quickly respond to all client emails/requests (we pride ourselves on a quick response time and being easy to work with)
- Update programs with changes and keep accurate records between Salesforce and our internal tools
- Use internal systems to create programs, set up APIs for lead deliveries, create templates for lead reports and troubleshoot any issues with program or leads
- Help establish processes to increase efficiency and offer creative solutions to solve problems
- Work with Client Success and Operations team members to create best outcomes on program performance.
- Provide insights and reporting to support program renewal
- Seek new ways to improve upon existing programs and increase efficiency and quality
What You Bring…
- Excellent communication skills through slack, email, phone and in person.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Creative, problem solving ability
- if you have familiarity with Salesforce, or other CRM tools
Why You Want Us…
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.