Available for Remote – US I Nashville, TN I Louisville, KY location
You are motivated, well-spoken, and are hard-wired with a “get things done” attitude. You have a background in managing multiple projects and tasks, and are able to problem solve. You are customer-focused and provide expertise to help give our customers the best experience working with us. You are a team player and can communicate effectively with internal departments. You have the ability to learn and to be challenged.
DAY TO DAY:
- Onboard new clients
- Be the go-to person for any issues or questions around our digital clicks platform and product
- Lead client calls
- Effectively communicate with internal teams
- Looks for opportunities to optimize programs
- Seeks opportunities to cross-sell or upsell
- Monitors programs and provides client with reporting and analytics
- Provides client with end of program wrap-up
- Assist our High Quality Lead Client Success Team
Our ideal candidate has customer success experience and takes initiative. We’re looking for someone who’s hungry to learn and can do so quickly, while also bringing new ideas and creativity to the team. Bonus points if you’re technical enough to already know your way around Salesforce!
Some of the other things we’re looking for are:
- Excellent communication skills through a variety of digital communication, including Slack, Email and over the phone/Zoom
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- High level of customer empathy
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A confident and determined outlook
- Organized and detailed-oriented
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You’ll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we’re doing at TA. We provide the following:
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off of your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Travel covered up to 4x per year for remote employees
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce located across the United States and a global client base.
In recent years, TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.