Available for Remote – US I Nashville, TN I Louisville, KY locations
At TechnologyAdvice, talented, driven, and dedicated team members are at the core of our company’s success. We spend a great deal of time and energy to ensure we have the best people in the industry and that we foster an environment that they want to be a part of. We’re looking for someone just as passionate to help us expand our company further and help grow the email marketing initiatives across the company. Our ideal candidate will share the tenacity and excitement we have for all things TechnologyAdvice.
THE “WHY” BEHIND THE POSITION
The Email Marketing Coordinator will help create and manage a variety of email marketing campaigns across our business. We want someone who can come in and learn how to build and send email campaigns and help the team process the leads that we generate through those emails. As we continue to grow this team, we’re looking for someone to think outside the box on how we can support the Company through email marketing, and who has the motivation and energy to keep up with our business and our team.
YOUR DAY TO DAY AT TA:
- Set up and run 30+ email campaigns a week on behalf of software clients and internal sales team
- Pull leads from Quality Assurance daily to upload to campaign management platform and log success metrics into reporting templates
- Input editorial content into several newsletter templates several times weekly to prepare for weekly sends
- Write engaging email content to encourage high conversion rates
- Utilize email service provider software to build, schedule and launch daily campaigns
- Monitor assigned campaigns’ lead volume and ensure pacing to goal
- Communicate with multiple internal teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Utilize email marketing best practices to improve deliverability, open rates, click rates and conversion rates
- Collaborate with the rest of the email marketing team to meet client goals and expectations
- Analyze and report on email campaign results, highlighting successes, trends, and opportunities
- Build and constantly improve email marketing campaign strategy
- Experience with email marketing and basic marketing campaign concepts
- Experience managing deliverability metrics such as delivery rate, IP reputation, and inbox placement
- Understanding of audience segmentation and targeting
- Experience with marketing automation systems and enterprise email deployment systems
- Experience using Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Previous email marketing experience a plus
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to take direction and require little follow-up
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Must be able to adapt to on-going change and process improvements
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You’ll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we’re doing at TA. We provide the following:
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off of your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Travel covered up to 4x per year for remote employees
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce located across the United States and a global client base.
In recent years, TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.