Available for Remote – US I Nashville, TN I Louisville, KY locations
WE ARE SEEKING…
INSIDE SALES REPS SEEKING ADVANCEMENT INTO SALES TRAINER AND SALES MANAGER ROLES!
If you have previous experience working as a server or bartender, were a student-athlete, or have a high competitive drive we would love for you to apply!
We believe in performance-based pay, uncapped commission, and performance-based promotion. Since this program is growing quickly, we will need to promote top performers from this team into Sales Trainer and Sales Management positions within the next 12-18 months. Tomorrow’s leaders in this division will be selected from the top performers in this role.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll help IT decision makers/buyers expedite their business technology vendor selection process. You showcase the ability to provide high-quality service while maintaining a sense of urgency. You thrive on helping as many buyers of business technology per day as possible.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all technology buyers who visit one of our web properties searching for solutions like CRM, Project Management, or Marketing Automation.
- Make outbound calls to qualify interested technology buyers.
- Assess IT buyers’ needs by communicating with them via email and phone to uncover project details
- Determine the best solution for each buyer’s needs based on internal research and our proprietary Product Selection Tool
- Provide advice and solutions to IT buyers for their current needs and become their trusted technology advisor for future needs
- Maintain organized records of all client interactions, including schedules for follow-up calls, buyer preferences, and suggested vendors
- Work towards increasing efficiency and effectiveness of each interaction to hit or exceed monthly lead conversion goals to increase revenue
- Exceptional “people skills” and enjoy interacting with others.
- The ability to communicate clearly and comfortably over the phone and by email.
- A proven track record of hard work and resiliency.
- An interest in technology and the ability to learn quickly. You can quickly think on your feet under pressure.
- 0-2+ years of sales exposure or building and maintaining accounts.
- High energy and a positive attitude that lasts throughout your day.
- Strong motivation and are eager to succeed.
- Bonus points if you have professional experience with IT consulting
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You’ll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we’re doing at TA. We provide the following:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off of your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Travel covered up to 4x per year for remote employees
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce located across the United States and a global client base.
In recent years, TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.