WE ARE SEEKING…
INSIDE SALES REPS SEEKING ADVANCEMENT INTO SALES TRAINER AND SALES MANAGER ROLES!
If you have previous experience working as a server or bartender, were a student athlete, or have a high competitive drive we would love for you to apply!
We believe in performance-based pay, uncapped commission, and performance-based promotion. Since this program is growing quickly, we will need to promote top performers from this team into Sales Trainer and Sales Management positions within the next 12-18 months. Tomorrow’s leaders in this division will be selected from the top performers in this role.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll help IT decision makers/buyers expedite their business technology vendor selection process. You showcase the ability to provide high-quality service while maintaining a sense of urgency. You thrive on helping as many buyers of business technology per day as possible.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all technology buyers who visit one of our web properties searching for solutions like CRM, Project Management, or Marketing Automation.
- Make outbound calls to qualify interested technology buyers.
- Assess IT buyers’ needs by communicating with them via email and phone to uncover project details
- Determine the best solution for each buyer’s needs based on internal research and our proprietary Product Selection Tool
- Provide advice and solutions to IT buyers for their current needs and become their trusted technology advisor for future needs
- Maintain organized records of all client interactions, including schedules for follow-up calls, buyer preferences, and suggested vendors
- Work towards increasing efficiency and effectiveness of each interaction to hit or exceed monthly lead conversion goals to increase revenue
- Exceptional “people skills” and enjoy interacting with others.
- The ability to communicate clearly and comfortably over the phone and by email.
- A proven track record of hard work and resiliency.
- An interest in technology and the ability to learn quickly. You can quickly think on your feet under pressure.
- 0-2+ years of sales exposure or building and maintaining accounts.
- High energy and a positive attitude that lasts throughout your day.
- Strong motivation and are eager to succeed.
- Bonus points if you have professional experience with IT consulting
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You’ll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we’re doing at TA. Check out our list of benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days, plus ongoing daily & weekly team huddles and an hour of 1:1 time with your manager every 2 weeks
- Fitness reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace app
- Bucket List Benefit
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for four consecutive years. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards, as well as being honored as a Tennessee Top Workplace in 2019 and 2020.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the following measures have been implemented for employees working in-office based on CDC and local guidelines:
- Social distancing between workspaces
- Mandatory mask policy
- Frequent sanitation of high-touch surfaces
- Room capacities for all conference rooms
- COVID-19 contact and exposure response policy
- Individually packaged catered lunches
A Hybrid Work Policy was also launched. We offer flexibility to work in the location where you feel most productive. Eligible team members can work in-office, remotely from home, or a blend of the two, assuming acceptable minimum requirements are met.