Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Hello, We’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent…make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
As a Junior Data Analyst, Digital Marketing, your job responsibilities will include management of dashboards for the SEO & paid media teams, analysis of data to determine actionable business insights, and coordination of digital marketing reports.
You’ll be the go-to for digital marketing data questions, new dashboard views, and digital channel and product insights. Success in this role requires a focus on data accuracy, a positive attitude, and a dedication to learning new skills and tools.
How You’ll Contribute…
- Data organization: Determining the most efficient and effective way to collect, organize, and store the data for reporting needs
- Data quality: Ensuring that data is accurate and updated
- Data visualization: Creating data visualizations for the team that accurately portray the metrics and communicate patterns effectively.
- Optimization: Focusing on optimizing processes, data, and meetings
- Teamwork: Working with a team of digital marketers to coordinate the optimizations of different channels and products
- Research & learn: Learning new data tools and skills, staying up-to-date with data analytics best practices
What You Bring…
- Received Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business analytics, statistics or a similar field
- Interest in data visualization best practices, digital marketing channels, and business optimization
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multitask
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives
- Must be optimistic and flexible with a “can-do” attitude
- High level of initiative, self-direction, and accountability for actions
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills are essential
- Ability to thrive in a reactive environment
- Experience with Tableau or Google Data Studio preferred
Why You Want Us…
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.