At TechnologyAdvice, talented, driven, and dedicated team members are at the core of our company’s success. We spend a great deal of time and energy to ensure we have the best people in the industry and we’re looking for someone just as passionate to help us expand our company further. As a Corporate Recruiter at TA, you’ll get to know the existing teams under our founder’s entrepreneurial umbrella and play a key role in our rapid growth and success. Whether you’ve had experience recruiting through your college admissions team, or you’ve sourced candidates in the professional world, our ideal candidate will share the tenacity and excitement we have for recruiting top talent.
YOUR DAY TO DAY AT TA:
- Actively source passive candidates through LinkedIn, networking groups, and other sourcing streams
- Meet hiring deadlines while recruiting several positions at the same time.
- Build and maintain a network of candidates through ongoing relationship management
- Maintain proactivity and productivity metrics in daily outreach
- Facilitate progression of the hiring process including:
- Candidate communication through email, texting, and phone calls
- Phone and video screening
- Scheduling interviews through Calendly and Google Calendar
- Conducting team follow-ups
- Participating in in-person interviews as needed
- Craft exciting job descriptions and post available positions to job boards
- Proactively source candidates to develop a strong pipeline for open and pending roles
- Build company and career opportunity awareness through posting on job boards, networking, social recruiting, career fairs, and more
- Establish relationships with the hiring teams and learn the ins and outs of their departments to better understand their sourcing needs
- Track and report on key metrics for open roles
- Maintain a diligent focus on the candidate experience, striving to constantly improve our hiring process
- Serve as a brand advocate both internally and externally
- Maintain fair, compliant, and consistent hiring practices
- A strong capability of building relationships to create interest in career opportunities
- Love of networking and meeting new people
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Maintain a high level of ownership
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to switch gears quickly
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- A passion for relationships and recruiting
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Efficient on the computer and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Experience with Google Suite
- Most importantly – Excitement for TechnologyAdvice and our one-of-a-kind team!
- Ability to vet and communicate effectively with Software Engineers, Data Analysts, Finance pros, and more – You already speak tech and business lingo
- You have a network of technical individuals who you can tap into
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus (we use JazzHR)
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You’ll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we’re doing at TA. We provide the following:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off of your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Travel covered up to 4x per year for remote employees
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce located across the United States and a global client base.
In recent years, TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.