Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Hello, We’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent…make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a passion for sales and marketing! If you have previous experience working as a server or bartender, were a student-athlete, or have a high competitive drive we would love for you to apply! The Sales Development Rep’s main objectives are to identify new prospects and help the sales team exceed revenue targets by creating sales meetings and opportunities. The SDR is often the first point of contact our clients have and will be the first experience the customer has with TA. Using a consultative approach, the Sales Development Rep is to uncover customer needs, introduce TA’s solutions and connect prospective customers with the appropriate Account Executive. TechnologyAdvice is one of those places where your career can grow in just about any way you’d like. Want to move into a closer and account executive role in the next 12 months? We can help give you the guidance, support, and tools you need to get there!
How You’ll Contribute…
- Create engaging videos, emails and LinkedIn messages to help break through the noise
- Respond, engage, and qualify leads and inquiries from technologyadvice.com/partners
- Exceed daily client engagement goals through phone, email, and social media touches
- Cold prospect and find new contacts and accounts
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around TA offerings
- Establish effective outreach cadences and cold calling tactics/strategies
- Communicate with prospects and coordinate their calendars with the AE who will be taking the call
- Work with the Account Executive to pass off opportunities
What You Bring…
We’re looking for someone who’s hungry to learn and can do so quickly, while also bringing new ideas and creativity to the team. Bonus points if you’re technical enough to already know your way around Salesforce, Salesloft, or another CRM platform! Some other things about you include:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Enthusiastic and outgoing conversation skills
- A confident and determined outlook
- Resilience – the ability to cope with rejection
- Competitive mentality
- Being coachable is a must
Why You Want Us…
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
To see all job openings and learn more, visit our Careers Page.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.