Why is this Role Important?
The Sales Executive’s main objectives are to meet or exceed sales goals within a set of client accounts by identifying new business opportunities, converting prospects to customers, as well as fostering meaningful relationships with existing clients. Using a consultative approach, the Sales Executive is expected to determine customers’ needs and provide them with possible business solutions.
A Day in the Life:
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around TA offerings to prepare and deliver appropriate proposals that accurately describe those products and set proper expectations
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Manage contract negotiations
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences, and onsite client meetings on behalf of the company
- Negotiate and close deals by handling rebuttals and objections
What You’ll Need:
Our ideal candidate has at least one year of professional sales experience, but lots of experience in thinking on his/her feet. We’re looking for someone who’s hungry to learn and can do so quickly, while also bringing new ideas and creativity to the team. Bonus points if you’re technical enough to already know your way around Salesforce or another CRM platform!
Some of the Other Things We’re Looking For Are:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A confident and determined outlook
- Resilience – the ability to cope with rejection
- Competitive mentality
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You’ll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we’re doing at TA. Check out our list of benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- MacBook Pro or Windows notebook, your choice
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
- Fitness reimbursement
- Bucket List Benefit
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for four consecutive years. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards, as well as being honored as a Tennessee Top Workplace in 2019 and 2020.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the following measures have been implemented for employees working in-office based on CDC and local guidelines:
- Social distancing between workspaces
- Mandatory mask policy
- Frequent sanitation of high-touch surfaces
- Room capacities for all conference rooms
- COVID-19 contact and exposure response policy
- Individually packaged catered lunches
A Hybrid Work Policy was also launched. We offer flexibility to work in the location where you feel most productive. Eligible team members can work in-office, remotely from home, or a blend of the two, assuming acceptable minimum requirements are met.