Available for Remote – US I Nashville, TN I Louisville, KY location
Video Content Specialists at TA are responsible for ensuring the highest quality of video content across the properties they are responsible for, which support the business and products that we offer.
Video content produced by a Video Content Specialist may have many different goals, including to drive relevant traffic to our sites, and to ensure that the intent of that traffic is aligned with our call to action (newsletter signup, affiliate click, form submission, sales demo signup, etc.)
Video Content Specialists are also responsible for safeguarding the authority and quality of their production in their specialist area, and act as a resource and thought leader for business users.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, executes and reports on video projects supporting the TechnologyAdvice portfolio of web properties
- Delivers analysis and insight based on video analytics and performance in line with visibility and monetization goals
- Provides guidance to content, sales, HR, audience development and other departments around viewer experience, format, production quality and branding consistency
- Interfaces with freelance resources supporting the video production process
- Ensures smooth and efficient production processes through upkeep of of editorial calendars and project management software, proactively identifying roadblocks and task dependencies
- Assists with other video and branding activities as required
- Reports to the Director of Content and shares progress on video initiatives
Proven, professional experience including the following:
- Minimum of 1 year as a video producer, both animated and live-action formats
- Experience with Adobe creative suite: Premiere essential, Final Cut, and After Effects strongly preferred, as well as Audacity or equivalent audio editing experience
- Experience with Youtube Studio analytics and channel optimization interface
- Experience with audio/visual production, lighting etc.
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- High level of initiative, self-direction, and accountability for actions required
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You’ll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we’re doing at TA. We provide the following:
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off of your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Travel covered up to 4x per year for remote employees
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce located across the United States and a global client base.
In recent years, TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we follow all CDC and local protocol.