This fellowship is geared for a student interested in developing and expanding their knowledge and understanding regarding products, resources, organizations and services assisting organizations focused on food insecurity. The goal is to understand what the organizational needs are, and then identify how the TechSoup Marketplace and community developers can assist them in addressing those needs.
The research completed and the documents produced will guide our work in the use and distribution of our apps, programs and services. It will also inform the development of new and/or existing programs and service that are in demand among community members.
- Desk Research
- Contribute to the organization’s annotated bibliography regarding resources addressing food insecurity
- Code and document findings
- Gather materials and data for various projects and reports; write summaries of project findings as requested
- Assist with the preparation and input of reports and presentations
- Perform qualitative analysis and/or quantitative analyses of data, using computer software as applicable
- Verify the accuracy and validity of information gathered
- Produce tables, graphs, fact sheets, maps and written reports summarizing research results