TEGAA is now hiring for a 3-month unpaid Public Relations Internship!
The ideal candidate will support a growing ethical fashion company. and have an opportunity to work with a great mentor who loves to help people network and connect with those that may be able to grow their career.
The candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company and lead Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest marketing and managing these social media channels to promote growth and increase engagement. The candidate will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group. There will also be some very light graphic design work needed for social media posts so you don’t have to be a graphic designer but some experience especially with Canva is needed.
You will be working directly with the designer/CEO of the company so you will have first hand experience and there will be flexibility to allow you to take on projects that interest you so you can gain experience that will best suit your resume and goals. There is a potential of the internship turning into a paid position at the end of the 6 months dependent on your
performance and the company needs at that time.
You will work with the CEO of the company to create social media strategies to grow the brands following.
• Research target audience and discover current trends
• Assist in posting engaging content true to brand image
• Assist in creating editorial calendar and manage daily posting to social media channels
• Edit and assist in posting content to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Youtube
• Respond to inquires and maintain engagement on social media channels
• Develop optimal posting schedule based on research to grow the brand’s following
• Reaching out to influencers & publications for collaborations/ brand awareness
• Tracking & compiling data of content performance
• Some ad hoc related to social media growth
• Pursuing or already acquired a degree in Marketing, Social Media Management or related field
• Experience as a social media coordinator
• Experience working with luxury or high-end contemporary brands
• Strong organization & time-management skills
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Tech savvy and proficient in creating & uploading content, editing video and posting to SM channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Youtube
• Excellent grammar skills
• Composing creative captions that connect with our audience is a plus!