Summary of Position
Teladoc Health is the global virtual care leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth, expert medical, and licensed platform services. Teladoc Health serves the world’s leading insurers, employers, and health systems and helps millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Work with Quality Analysts, App Development team, Functional Analysts to define, analyze and document and execute test cases.
- Creation of test data, developing test scripts and executing test cases.
- Document code and provide progress reports.
- Write SQLs to pull adhoc queries, DMLs to update and manipulate the data.
- Create/Modify quality analysis outputs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Datawarehouse concepts for star schemas
- Normalization/De-normalization concepts.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Be a self-thinker, initiator, and motivator.
- Experience with any scripting or programming language
- Experience with SQL, R, MySql.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (Specify Required & Desired)
- Pursuing Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in an analytical field (e.g., computer science, business information systems)