Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
You are passionate about empowering people to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience. You believe that learning is the key to unlocking the best in people and organizations. You love creating learning solutions to meet the needs of peers across different functions and locations. You enjoy getting creative to overcome challenges and working with your colleagues to do so. If these statements speak to you, the Learning and Development Specialist opportunity at Teladoc may be the perfect next step in your journey.
- Collaborate with teammates, internal stakeholders, and subject matter experts to design, develop, and deliver innovative, effective learning solutions (including instructor-led, experiential, and online learning experiences) to maximize learning in support of company objectives
- Work with managers across the organization to assess learning and development needs, while staying current on product, platform, process, and policy updates to plan training programs accordingly
- Help develop and maintain all necessary collateral, including facilitator and participant materials, presentation media, job aids, and knowledge checks
- Identify process improvements and opportunities for innovation in systems and content
- Be able to successfully project manage key learning initiatives
- Measure effectiveness of programs and use results and feedback to inform programmatic improvements
- Administratively support L&D programs and systems as needed
- Facilitate training when needs arise, and pilot new curriculum when applicable
- Working knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design, training delivery and facilitation, technology application, and impact evaluation
- Demonstrated success leading training and development programs
- Proven experience facilitating virtual/remote training sessions
- Project management skills and expertise across medium- to large-scale projects
- Experience defining and tracking to quantified success metrics
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well both collaboratively and individually
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and leadership skills
- Global experience; sensitivity to culturally diverse learning styles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Smartsheet or other project management software preferred
- Proficiency with Workday or other HRIS preferred
- Proficiency with SmarterU, ComplianceWire or other learning management software (LMS) preferred
- Proficiency with Articulate or other content authoring software preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.