T.E.A.L.® (Tell Every Amazing Lady about Ovarian Cancer Louisa M. McGregor Foundation) is a not for profit with its office located in Park Slope, Brooklyn. We are looking for a Full Time Community Program Manager to join our team. The Community Program Manager will be expected to bring new ideas to the table and be able to work in a fast paced, collaborative and creative setting.
This position will start as a hybrid position with both remote and on-site hours as we transition to fully on-site at our Brooklyn location.
- Manage Survivor, Medical, and Awareness programs including supporting events.
- Plan & execute logistics needed to carry out programs including coordinating scheduling of moderators
- Lead and assist with the facilitation of programs including moderating workshops.
- Integrate systems of evaluation and learning into each program to allow data drive decision-making, continuous learning, and program evolution based on results
- Experience in program/project management, including the ability to define outcomes, organize task and deliverables, and successfully oversee a project to completion.
- Assist with building and maintaining systems to track important programs metrics
- Assist CEO and other management with research and analysis related to potential funding initiatives and/or special projects
- Ensure accurate input and updating of the Foundation data base
- Grants tracking and information management
- Help develop and maintain system for processing renewals of multi-year grants, check for thoroughness and consistency of documentation across program areas.
- Prepare grant agreements, reports templates, pledge and turndown letters for use across the Foundations grant programs, help develop and maintain system for processing renewals of multi-year grants, check for thoroughness and consistency of documentation across program areas.
- Strong writing skills are crucial
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Take initiative and work strategically and independently on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Ability to travel in the NYC area for outreach
- Occasionally working night and/or weekends
- Experience in health or social services
- Proficient in MS Office and internet
- Experience in WordPress, RENXT and Mailchimp is preferred but we are willing train the right candidate.
· Master’s degree in Public Health preferred but not required
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field with at least 1 year of experience
- Compensation: $42,000-$50,000 a year
- The Foundation will offer a competitive salary based on experience. We also offer paid holidays, vacation, and sick days as well as health benefits. There is also opportunity for career advancement within this growing organization.
Email cover letter and resume describing your interest, qualifications, and fit with the position Please use Full Time Community Program Manager in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year