We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to help with creative writing and the management our influencer marketing program. This includes help with market research of ACHNET-relevant industry executives and influencers, outreach, engagement, and nurturing. This position will help with Social Media strategy and growth and website user experience.
This is a fully remote company with the VP of Marketing in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX and the CEO & CTO in Santa Clara, CA, and a team of marketers and developers in India.
- Creative writing across marketing collateral: emails, website, infographics, social graphics, etc.
- Market research of ACHNET-relevant industry executives and influencers.
- Executive/influencer outreach to grow our influencer marketing program.
- Facilitate and schedule calendar of webinars, podcasts, and clubhouse chats between ACHNET executives, coaches, influencers, and/or executives.
- Help with social channel growth strategies.
- Daily testing of our website and platform user experience.
- Min. 60 credit hours completed towards a degree in communications, marketing, or similar.
- A productive and proactive individual.
- A quick learner, organized, accountable, detail-oriented, and collaborative.
About the company:
ACHNET, Inc, a sister-company to Tescra, is a pre-seed start up with an AI-driven employee development platform, provides a comprehensive and unbiased framework for individuals, career coaches, and businesses to collectively improve professional development, career advancement, recruitment, and retention. The platform accelerates individual careers based on merit and achievement instead of self-promotion and helps organizations find and develop the best person for every role. ACHNET is the first platform that delivers 360° insight into the performance, achievements, skills, and potential for each member of a company’s workforce, as well as potential candidates.