At AES, our trainees are directly contributing to a more sustainable future, through safer and cleaner energy. They have innovative mindsets capable of influencing strategic decisions and the potential to become future leaders in the organization. We invest in the accelerated development of our trainees through training in technical skills and behavioral competencies, exposure, and experience, to ensure our professionals have a broad understanding of our business.
- 2-year program, with rotations every six months in different areas.
- Opportunity to lead high impact projects and transform the future of energy.
- Local and global training opportunities, developing technical skills and behavioral competencies.
- Global exposure to senior leaders across the company.
- Internal mentor program to support your professional development.
- Opportunities to be part of cross-functional teams throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
If you want to lead projects in these areas, apply! Finance, Commercial, Operations, Engineering, Renewables, Digital, Business Development, Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree program graduation between December 2019 and December 2021.
- Advanced/fluent English.
Our recruiting process for this program consists in several steps throughout the course of 4 months. These steps are:
- Application Questionnaire: Upload your resume and answer some questions with basic information.
- Assessment: Online assessment composed of video interview questions and games.
- Group Assessment: Online sessions of 20-25 participants. Learn more about AES and participate in a group activity with other candidates.
- Business Panel & Interview: Online session with senior leaders and Human Resources, in which you analyze a business case in groups. Individual interviews with finalists after business panels.
- Start date of program: January 2022