The Boarding School seeks a team of driven self-starters with a passion for youth empowerment and holding organizations accountable, to support its campaign growth and success. Campaign Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Research inclusive governance practices of 200+ US colleges & universities with the largest endowments,
- Identify institutional targets for scaling our Harvard & Yale Forward models; connect with their students & alumni,
- Support campaign goal-setting, finances, candidate and staff recruitment and training.
Our work is constantly evolving and growing — there could be additional responsibilities depending on what your interests are and what is needed.
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized,
- Able to work under tight deadlines,
- Strong writing, communication, follow-up, and interpersonal skills,
- Prior advocacy, education, startup, think tank, or political campaign experience is a plus.
As part of our tight-knit team of young people, Campaign Coordinators benefit from:
- Work directly with the Executive Director and Board of Directors,
- Help foster the organization’s growth and vision,
- Build relationships with young board candidates, campaign team members, university students, faculty, and staff, current and former board members,
- Experience in campaign infrastructure for startup nonprofits.